There are many individuals across India who have earned thousands of reward points in their accounts through SBI Credit Cards but they don’t know how to redeem them. So, in this article, you can see various ways through which you can Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points and buy various products of different brands.
On the other hand, SBI Credit Cards have a lot of offers related to the related to reward points and it is better to redeem them before they expire. Therefore, if you are having thousands of reward points in your SBI Account then you must redeem them through different methods mentioned in this article.
SBI Reward Points Redemption
There are multiple ways through which you can redeem all your accumulated reward points of your SBI Credit Card. You can buy various products through the reward points without spending a single penny. Let’s explore those ways of redeeming the reward points.
Redemption through SBI Net Banking
- Visit the Official Website of SBI Card on your computer or laptop.
- Click on Login Button on the top and then provide your credential registered with SBI Cards.
- Click on the Login button to make a successful login.
- Make a Click on the Rewards Menu present on the left-hand side of the page.
- In the Rewards Menu, click on the Redeem Rewards option.
- Now, enter the number of reward points you want to redeem.
- Select the city where you want to deliver the ordered items.
- Select the Category of the products that you are willing to buy.
- Choose the item that you want to buy and then click on the Redeem Now Button.
- Choose the quantity that you want to buy and then click on the Add to Cart Button.
- Similarly, you can add multiple items as per the reward points you are having in your account.
- Verify and update the order details in the My Shopping Cart Tab.
- Select your delivery address where you want the product to be delivered.
- Accept the Disclaimer after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Finally, Click on the Place Order Button to confirm your order.
- Now, you have successfully redeemed your SBI Credit Card Reward Points.
- You can check all the details of your redemption in the Redemption History Section present under the Rewards Menu.
Redemption through SBI Mobile Application
- Open the SBI Mobile Application on your Mobile Phone and log in through the Credentials.
- Click on the Rewards option present at the left-hand side and then click on Redeem Rewards.
- Go through the Rewards Catalogue and Select the Items that are redeemable through the available Reward Points.
- Finally, click on the Redeem button to confirm your SBI Credit Card Reward Points Redemption Process.
Redeem Reward Points in Cash
In order to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points in cash, you will have to send an email to SBI Cards or can make a call on the toll-free helpline number. The executive will give you all the details about the reward points and you can redeem them in cash easily.
Redemption through SBI Rewards Official Website
You can even redeem the Reward Points of your SBI Credit Card by visiting the official website of SBI Rewards. Just follow the steps given below to redeem the points.
- Open the Official Website of SBI Rewards.
- Select the Range of Reward Points that you want to redeem.
- Choose the SBI Credit Card that you are using.
- Select the Category in which you want to redeem the points.
- You can also sort the products brand wise.
- Finally, you will be able to see all the products that you can buy through the available reward points of a specific category and specific brand.
- Now buy those products from the SBI Rewards Website using the reward points.
Categories for Redemption
- Apparel and Super Store
- Books and Periodicals
- Entertainment and Dining
- Festive Catalogue
- Health and Fitness
- Kids Zone
- Travel and Holiday
Now you know the various ways through which you can redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points. You can either use SBI Net Banking or SBI Mobile Application to redeem the points. On the other hand, there are various categories and brands that have multiple products and they can be bought through the SBI Reward Points. So, make the best use of the reward points before they get expired.